Our client is one of the leading manufacturer and retail industry specializing in textile and high quality of batik products. The company established since 1967 and has now operates a production center with over 50 stores all over major cities of Indonesia.
In line with its rapid growth and expansion, the company is now looking for highly qualified and dedicated professional to be part of its winning team, as;
CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGER
Visit our website www.talentpool-indonesia.com for more information
The incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for the overall development, implementation and enhancement of effective customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities and strategies and initiatives for Personal Financial Service business including:
* Design and develop local implementation strategy and business plan for specific CRM solutions.
* Identify and highlight issues that impact our policies, processes and procedures to the Service Improvement team for the necessary changes/improvements.
* Perform any projects that may be assigned by the manager.
* Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process
* Managing customer relationships and satisfaction through excellence sales service
* Creating and maintaining customers network
* Attending and helping out in corporate and customers’ events and activities
* Enhance sales and service management process by assisting the analysis of customer trends
* A bachelor degree from the university with a minimum of three (3) years' related experience preferably from the retail industry
* Hands on experience at building the business, deepening relationships and increasing consumer business/relationships through the management and execution of an effective sales process
* Tenured exposure to marketing practices, customer-related analytics and campaign management would be required.
* Strong personal drive, energy and commitment with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and ideally international exposure.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills in spoken and written English.
* Good business sense with excellent project and time management skills.
* Willing to travel within the region when necessary.
An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidates. Those who have an extensive experience in the retail industry are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume. Quoting position title on the subject, recent photograph, details of remuneration packages and contact references (MS Words, Max 300 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidential. Please note only short listed candidates will be notified afterwards. lowongan kerja terbaru 2009